- Tone-A-Matic provides a 2-year warranty for our muscle stimulator machines (excluding accessories) and warrants that each product is to be in good working condition for the products life cycle. Tone-A-Matic has been in business since 1990, and we take pride in the quality of our products. We only use top quality parts and employ the best engineers, designers, and technicians in the industry! Consequently you can be confident that you are buying from the very best Electronic Muscle Stimulator Company in the world.
- Our Muscle Stim Machines have received very good reviews world wide and have been featured in several Medical Journals. Medical doctors, physiotherapists, chiropractors, and sports trainers have been using and recommending our Electrical Muscle Stimulators with confidence!
CUSTOMER SERVICE & RETURN POLICY
- However, should this product, in Tone-A-Matics opinion, fail to be in good working condition (due to manufacturers defect during the warranty period or confirmed damaged due to the shipping process), Tone-A-Matic will, at its option, repair or replace this product at no charge -- provided that the product has not been subjected to abuse, misuse, accident, disaster, or non Tone-A-Matic authorized modification or repair. Tone-A-Matic will ship out a replacement/repaired unit at no charge by prepaid ground shipment service. Warranty is provided for customers located in USA and Canada only.
RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA) NUMBER
Any product returned to toneamatic.com must be pre-authorized by Tone-A-Matic with an RMA number marked on the outside of the package and sent prepaid, insured and packaged for safe shipment. The customer must call 1-800-565-8663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an RMA number before returning any Muscle Stimulator Machine.
- Please be advised that we will not issue you a refund, repair, or replacement if you return a product to Tone-A-Matic without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number, or if the Carrying Case or Product is missing any contents (supplies) or defected/marked in any manner.
- Should the Electronic Muscle Stimulator prove to be irreparable, Tone-A-Matic reserves the right to substitute an equivalent product.
RETURN PRODUCT SERVICE FEES
- There is a 20% service fee charged on returned product. We hope that our customers understand that in order for Tone-A-Matic to keep our retail costs low, free shipping, offering quality products, a small service fee shouldn't be surprising. In fact, a lot of work goes on during the return process. Tone-A-Matic's Muscle Stim/Neuro Muscular Stimulators are TOP CLASS - hence the rate of returns are less than 1%.
UNDELIVERABLE PACKAGE/REFUSED SHIPMENT
Please note that if your shipment is undeliverable due to customer error, or if you refuse a package upon arrival, we must charge your card for the shipping cost caused by your action. Even though we sent the package to you through our FREE shipping, we must implement this policy.
- All our orders are shipped almost immediately after the order is placed or within 24hrs. However, if you want to cancel the order after you have placed it and if we cannot cancel the order once it is shipped, please accept the shipment. Contact us by calling 1-800-565-8663 or
- email email@example.com for an RMA number after you receive the parcel. We cannot credit your card for refused shipment or unauthorized returns.
TONE-A-MATIC OFFERS A 30 DAY MONEY BACK LESS 20%
- Try one of our Muscle Machines for 30 days. If you are not satisfied, return it and get your money back less 20%.